As I wind my way researching each of the 21 super nutrients in Jule of the Orient Jiaogulan tonic, I am finding what I am discovering about each of the nutrients more and more fascinating. This really is quite an outstanding product.
The Jujube Fruit is just one of the 21 amazing supernutrients in Jule of the Orient. The amazing Jiaogulan herbal tonic. Here is some interesting information about the amazing Jujube Fruit.
Jujube is one of the worlds oldest fruits, having been used in Chinese medicine for over 4000 years.
While Jiaogulan has been called the “Immortality Herb”, Jujube has been called “The Fruit of Immortality.”
The jujube tree fruit is usually reddish in color, and oval shaped. The jujube fruit can grow up to 2 inches in diameter, and it has a smooth skin and a single seed or stone. The fruit is often dried and used in herbal remedies.
In traditional Chinese medicine, jujube has a tonifying effect, it calms the spirit and nourishes the blood. It is also often used as a synergistic herb in herbal formulas to make the ingredients taste better and function more smoothly.
Let’s examine the Nutrition aspect of the Jujube Fruit.
* Jujube contains heavy concentrations of B-Vitamins niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and two forms of vitamin A (beta-carotene).
* The Jujube fruit also contains the valuable minerals calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc.
* The Jujube fruit contains 100 times more vitamin C than apples and 20 times more than citrus fruits like oranges.
* The Jujube fruit contains and array of phenols and nine bioflavonoids, which support vascular function and cellular health
* The Jujube fruit contains 18 amino acids.
* The Jujube fruit contains a very large variety of organic acids, the most notable being betulinic acid.
Check out the Amazing Jiaogulan Tonic Jule of the Orient – Click Here!
Check out all the 21 Super Fruits & Foods in Jule of the Orient Jiaogulan Tonic – Click Here!