Amalaki Fruit is just one of the 21 amazing supernutrients in Jule of the Orient. The amazing Jiaogulan herbal tonic. Here is some interesting information about this amazing Amalaki Fruit.
It is sometime referred to as Indian Gooseberry. Amalaki Fruit is a centerpiece of many traditional Ayurvedic formulations. It is very rich in vitamin C. The fruit is a powerhouse of antioxidants, polyphenols, tannins, bioflavanoids, amino acids, trace minerals and other beneficial phytonutrients. The fruit also contains flavonoids, ellagic acid and gallic acid.
It is highly regarded for promoting healthy digestion..
In addition here are some of the other healthy benefits of the amalaki fruit:
* It Promotes cellular rejuvenation, energy, and vitality.
* It improves nutrient absorption, and overall intestinal health.
* It assists with the body’s normal response to inflammation.
* In contains anti-aging properties
* It enhances the immune system
* As an antioxidant it fight harmful free-radicals.