Jiaogulan provides a high level of bioactive gypenoside saponins along with the entire spectrum of health-promoting nutrients contained in the leaf, stem, and root.
* Jiaogulan formulated as a tonic has unsurpassed super-adaptogenic qualities, bringing balance to the body under a wide range of stressful circumstances.
* Jiaogulan provides powerful anti-aging and immune system support.
Jiaogulan: The "Immortality Herb"
Because of its versatility to promote health and longevity, jiaogulan has become renowned throughout China as the “Immortality Herb.” Over the past three decades, more than 300 scientific papers on jiaogulan have been published in respected journals. These research studies have identified gypenoside saponins as the bioactive principles responsible for most of jiaogulan's wide-ranging benefits, although the plant contains a wealth of other important compounds as well.
Jiaogulan has been shown to:
* Provide superior adaptogenic support to keep the body in balance
* Maintain normal, healthy immune function
* Act as a powerful antioxidant
* Fight against the effects of aging
* Enhance physical and mental energy
Jiaogulan Tonic is a Tonic?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a tonic has a protective, balancing, and energizing quality that benefits one's entire well-being and creates “radiant health.” Jiaogulan has become the premier balancing herb in all of TCM. A good Jiaogulan Tonic, should consist of juices pressed from the leaf, stem, and root.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, individual herbs are rarely used alone. This a good Tonic blends Chinese herbs and phytonutrient-rich superfoods together to create a synergistic effect that is far greater than would be obtained by taking each of these supernutrients separately.
Check Out These 21 Super Nutrients - Click Here!